The only thing better than dad jokes are dad texts. In honor of the day on which we honor fathers everywhere, here are 10 that are sure to have you appreciating the immense wit and wisdom that can only be produced paternally.
1. When he’s still learning to text:
2. Still learning:
3. Once he has mastered texting, the cleverness abounds:
4. When he’s a gourmand:
5. Dad humor is even better via text:
6. But with some dads, you can’t get anything past them:
7. When he’s infuriating but hysterical at the same time:
8. When he’s got the lingo down pat:
9. When he doles out helpful advice:
10. For when autocorrect gets involved:
In all seriousness, here’s to good dads everywhere. May they be cherished, ridiculed when appropriate, and loved beyond measure.
“My father gave me the greatest gift one could give another person: He believed in me.” - Jim Valvano