The most common type of roach infesting homes across the United States is the German cockroach. They’re attracted to warm, dark, and humid places, which makes kitchens the perfect place for roaches to set up camp. Poor sanitation or lack of cleanliness in the home is a stigma often associated with cockroach infestations. However, this isn’t true. Cockroaches will infest any home they can get into that has their perfect living conditions. Oftentimes, roaches will hitch a ride in grocery bags, cardboard boxes, or any other container (including kids lunch sacks!). So, how do you get rid of roaches on a budget?
Roach Doctor Gel Cockroach Bait
Luckily, Roach Doctor is an easy way to control unwanted indoor roach infestations. Since cockroaches can fit in spaces as small as ⅜” wide, it’s important to make sure you use a roach bait that you can get into those spaces. Roach Doctor has a syringe applicator with a tapered tip, which allows you to squeeze the gel exactly where you need it — like the back of your cutlery drawer, in corners of cabinets, gaps along baseboards, or behind your refrigerator.
How Roach Doctor Works
Roach Doctor is super-easy to use. Dab it into small spaces that cockroaches can fit.
- Roach Doctor lures roaches from hiding.
- When roaches take a nibble, they bring the gel bait back to the nest.
- Then, the other roaches eat the bait, leaving most of them dead.
Tips for Keeping Your Home Free From Cockroaches
Whether you’re treating an infestation or preventing cockroaches from invading your home, here are some tips to steer you in the right direction.
- Inspect containers like cardboard boxes and grocery bags prior to bringing them in the house. Roaches like to hide in these types of places. If you suspect (or confirmed) you have a roach infestation, empty boxes should be discarded of immediately.
- Roaches can travel. Check luggage, bags, backpacks, and lunch sacks when you get home. The that warm, dark and cozy environment is attractive to roaches - lunch sacks especially since they can contain food and crumbs.
- Don’t leave dishes sitting overnight in the sink or food out on the counters. This is like a smorgasbord for cockroaches.
Roach Doctor is the easy way to prevent your roach infestation from spreading by controlling most of the cockroaches!